Saturday, March 9, 2013

Angel of Darkness..

Yay, I finally caught up with my Maths homework.. though the fact that I skipped some of the questions because I didn't know how to do it. LOL.

I barely slept 8 hours last night.. Recently, I could hardly fall into deep sleep, and always woke up earlier than what I wanted to. There seems to be something disrupting me mentally but until now, I have no idea what it is. Stress? Maybe.

I just went to the Ultimate Guitar Store to check on my Schecter Hellraiser. Unfortunately, it is not going to arrive any sooner, and I kind of looked up to another guitar then. There was a lot of Synyster Custom displays there, which definitely caught my interest.. and I could afford it actually, but I didn't. It is always stressful to play someone's signature guitar.. I'm serious :P.

Anyways, another Bio test is coming up next week. Didn't do as well as I expected for the first time. Gonna redeem myself for the next. So yeah, drop some motivation for me in the chatbox. Hahaha.

(:

No comments:

Post a Comment