Thursday, April 26, 2012

Parallels..

12.06 a.m. Friday. My dad went out all of a sudden.. and I grasped this opportunity to update my soon-to-be cobwebbed blog. Gah. Not a great time to write, but it will do. Well, I'm blessed with the ability to speedtype. Speedtyping is defined as the ability to type without looking at the keyboard.. therefore, my eyes are now fixed at the screen the whole time. Guess this explains why I am short-sighted. Sigh, being short sighted isn't fun.. due to the fact that I have to get stuck with my specs all of the time and none of them will hold long enough. My parents don't allow me to change to contacts though, well, I don't really wanna change to contacts too. Looks Mafan to me. LOL. :P Let's see, I have changed a couple of specs now, mostly due to basketball. Specs don't really go with that sport. Sometimes, I end up cutting myself from the sharp edges of it. Ouch. ... I had a nap this evening.. and I had this weird dream about all the memories that I had gone through.. And somehow, I was conscious in my dreams, and somehow I can recall.. I think I was lucid dreaming I guess. Cool.. Well, sadly that was just a dream.. A dream I would hope to never wake up from.. ... It will be a busy week for me.. From studying, playing to attending concerts, so from another point of view, I have literally no time to get enough rest. Too much entertainment and studies and stuffs. Not to mention, exams' right around the corner. My mind's blank most of the time. Especially in school. Gah. Seriously, what lah. ... Haru-haru.. Day by day.. I get dull. Okay time for a change, I shall be a gentleman from now on.. I shall cut down the usage of curse and vulgar verbally. I shall scold it in my heart and not through orally if I can withstand it. :P Hmm.. Challenge accepted. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment