Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What if..

Tick-tock..

April 11th, 4.38pm, Wednesday.


A holiday.. well, didn't go as great as planned. Arguments and quarrels filled the whole morning.. Gah.

It's a weekday, and I'm not suppose to be online. I know, I am suppose to be studying now. Or.. revisioning. Or whatever.

I know I know I know..

Gah.. my Ohm's coming but somehow, I just have no constant motivation to hold those dreadful texts in my hands and fill my mind with all those, mind-boggling information.

Rawr.

...

Bought 2 new picks today. And it's sweet. :D Even better than my Hetfield's Black Fang. Spent me rm 6 for those. Tried those immediately after I reached home and my playing became more smoother. (: Awesome.

To say the truth, I have nothing much to update about now. Seems like I've returned to square one, the boring old self again. :P.

Oh yeah,

I finished reading Heroes Of Olympus : Son of Neptunes..

Well as expected, the plot of the story is amazing, but.. apart of all the combat and heroic scenes, I spotted some of the romantic scenes and couples in the whole story.

Well,

Percy Jackson-Annabeth Jason-Reyna Frank Zhang-Hazel Levesque

Oh yeah, Frank and Hazel pair is damn sweet all the time. Aha. XD

...

Hmm..

So Mun Chun's birthday's yesterday.. Qi's birthday is next week.

Oh gosh, mine's gonna come too.. LOL XD in 3 months..

...

I am the best. 2ne1 (:

No comments:

Post a Comment