Thursday, July 12, 2012

Release me..

Hmm..
It feels good to have friends that's still supporting your back..

12th July 2012, 10.18 pm...

One day gone since I came back from the extra-tiring schedule.. The CO2 Car Competition and the HnG music camp. It was quite an incredible experience, having to learn so much from these 2 memorable yet thrilling event.

Talking about the Co2 car, it was quite frustrating and we were down in the dumps right after our first presentation, as we thought, it was pretty unfair to us as the time given was not right. We didn't manage to present finish with the best effort. Not only that, the judges were ridiculous and weren't smart enough to understand the mechanism of our simple 0-budget car.. Screw it.

The racing competition went as expected. Our car did its best and we were very proud of our creation. Although it did not get the maximum points for the Furthest-Distance Run, it got pretty close to the Set-Distance (3m mark) part. For the others teams, Isabel's one did great but it was not enough to compete with the rest. However, Shin Yin's group fall short, and many believed that their luck unfortunately ran out. Also, I reunited with some of my primary schoolmates, who also came for the competition. Their car wasn't that successful, and I was having a good laugh with them there. Their teammates were extremely humerous and joker. For your information, the presentations and racing took about 1/2 our time there. We were in Taylor's for about 8 hours but the actual competition time was only 4.. or maybe less. For the other time, most of the teams used it to prepare and remodify their car to increase its speed, reduce its mass.. or whatever. Unlike them, we, the Coveready, just slacked all along, sleeping, playing games, chatting and also dancing to the Sexy and I Know It.

Yep it was an amazing experience. Rawr.

On the next day of the competition came the camp.. and it was a very heartwarming camp not to mention I got to play on Chia's Gibson Les Paul <3.

It was my first time overnighting in my friend's home and sure my parents didn't like it.

This week was a gloomy week for me.. Especially with the effing ulcers on my mouth. I couldn't speak clearly or even have a glass of water without enduring the intense pain. I couldn't laugh, which I do most of the times. Also, I didn't get to compete in the inter-class basketball competition.. which may be my last basketball competition in school. Haiz.. sometimes I just wish I was better so I can lead my class as a team, but no.. our class lacks of what we call integration. Khai Seong and the s9 team made it into the Finals tomorrow. It will sure gonna be a match that brings pure entertainment and team spirit, with s9's court leader Tat Shing.

Oh well, all the best to them and hopefully my ulcer is gonna recover soon. Gah..

Prom prom prom.. The news of prom was spreading in my class and quickly became the hot topic. My table of classmates had already settled down but the other group hasn't. Though surprisingly, most of them already got partners and still wanna ffk.. LOL.

Gah.. now think about it.. most people already got a partner..

Shall I take a step forward too?

No comments:

Post a Comment