Saturday, October 6, 2012

Bullet through my head..

Just came back from Yung Ming's Post Exam BBQ party. Gladly, everything was a success. Despite the fact that my specs broke just at the start of the party, everything went on just fine. In fact, I managed to hold the broke piece of it together by using tape. It was definitely a field day to me, to be able to party with almost all the classmates, joking, laughing, shouting. Every moment we shared was ineffable and not to mention, incredible.

I was the first one to reach his house in the morning, at around 10.45 a.m. I went out with my dad who was heading for work, so it was easy for him to just drop me off at the place. So, there I was in Mah's house, chatting and also playing with his dog, Doggie. The dog is energetic and also adorable and doesn't bite. Every time, playing with other dogs made me think of my scar on my thumb which was scarred by no other my dog.

Basketball was fun and energy-sapping. Had to chase for the ball all the time, make a couple of block shots and some assist. I didn't play up to my standard today, sadly, kept making dribbling mistakes. Maybe, still hadn't got through the post-exam syndrome ba. Seeing friends on court going all out, I was relieved. That's the way people should play basketball. Love the intensity of the game.

Anyways up to results update. I didn't get what I had expected.. however everything turned out great due to the fact that I didn't really studied for my mid term. Well, hopefully I can do well for my SPM ba.. Gambateh. :D

School decided to come out with a Chinese Intensive Class. Just like I said before, I couldn't wait to graduate from this school. Thinking of school decided not to help the weaker ones in the Chinese Language. Wad the Fux is school thinking at this moment. Trying to make the best one better to cover the weaker ones? Trying to raise reputation in school? I mean, everybody should have the same treatment, no matter you're good or bad in academic. The school should be sagacious, and put emphasis on the students authority. This is why we chose to study in this school. To get good quality education to improve ourselves.

Fair education. I didn't deserve it? Maybe they think those who couldn't reach their expectations were hopeless. Nothing could help them anymore and not a single fux was given whether had they passed or not..

Sigh. What happened to our beloved school.

Well Pei Jean if you're ever reading this blog. Happy Belated Birthday! :D


Last but not least,

Rip Specs, gotta make a pair of new ones 2moro. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment