Saturday, October 13, 2012

Taller than me.. so what? Can you elevate higher than me?

12am..

It's almost been a week now since PMR started.. Glad to see that my sister's doing fine .. as expected. Her diligence and perseverance definitely gonna benefit her in the exams, considering the fact its easy to strike a streak of brilliant results in this non-challenging exam.

Well, the only challenging part are the languages only I guess.

Come to think of it, the ongoing of the PMR exams is signalling that the exam I'm gonna face is coming not long after. Not months, but just weeks after. The fact that I'm sitting here all relaxed and chilled shows that I'm obviously not prepared at all. Lol. I think this will be the same as other times, waiting for the eleventh hour to push myself all the way. It's been a bad habit since maybe Form 2 which I started studying midnight. Before Form 2, there's just no studying at all. :)


Remember I broke my specs and gone partially blind the whole time during Yung Ming's party?.. Yeah I came out with a 3-spec rotation after that. I made a new pair of specs for studying purposes which is white in colour. Well, the optician actually convinced me to choose white instead of my typical silvery outlook. "Wear white when you still have a chance, grow older then you will miss it.." True enough, my mom tested it.. and chaos happened.

Who knew that Contact Lens could be such a disappointment. I was well with hope that contact lens can cut me some slack and it turned out to be a lot of hard work by just learning how to wear it. Gawd.

Calamity did fell upon me when there was once, it was causing me great pain after putting in the lens. Shit. And the problem was I could not take it out no matter how hard I tried. Eventually, I got fucking worried and was panicking. Then I realized Chia Min (Biology tuition-mate) was whatsapp-ing me.. and ended up asking for help. I was sending a lot of crappy panicking sentences to her.. short and filled with fear. All she replied was CHILL, CALM DOWN, PINCH UR LENS OUT. and all I said was ITS NOT COMING OUT DAM IT..

Well the whole situation lasted for 30 minutes when I somehow managed to scratch it out I think. Ended up my eye got red and pain. Ended up doubting myself whether was I cut out for the lenses ot not. Sigh..


Nothing much to worry not, except exams coming..

Hopefully can get back to school as quick as possible, I'm growing mushrooms at home.. Agh..

No comments:

Post a Comment