Sunday, November 11, 2012

Dear Agony..

Yes, lately, I keep craving for songs from Breaking Benjamin's Dear Agony album. It's pretty heavy alright, but heavy with emotion.. with sadness.


Okay, let's go on.

Today, I have the sudden urge to update my blog, though, I had no idea wad should I really type about. Well, I shall go on with a summary with what I did.. today.

So, this evening, I went for a movie in 1U with my family and couz -- Skyfall. It's a pretty thrilling movie. Very unexpected events. Though, the starting was like an ending. It started with a fight, and agent 007 got shot and dived into the water. Then, the next 5 minutes, I ended up watching the credits and hearing the Skyfall theme.. -_-.. which almost made me fell asleep. The rest of the movie was awesome though. Cool gadgets, Traps everywhere. Sick. It's a must watch. :)


Sky.. why you keep crying? :(

It's not weird that the sky's raining so frequently this period.. However, the change was definitely drastic. It could be sunny for a while, and a heavy downpour follow after. Every day, I lie deadly on my bed, holding my reference book high up in the air, browsing through the pages, I could always hear sudden deafening thunder roaring. And all of a sudden, boom, the electricity was all gone and I ended up in the dark.

The dark.. Not a friendly place for me.. Hahaha.

The dark always brought memories back to my Form 2 Prefect Camp. We were suppose to track up a super slope hill, and I still remembered I missed grabbing the guiding rope and almost slip and fell off the steep path. Luckily, Gan (Wei Jian)caught my hand and I did not tumble down the slope. LOL

Pretty weird that my blur nature haven't change till now. Bad Sign. Sigh Sigh..

Apart from studying and waiting for SPM to end in coming weeks, I had figure out a plan for post SPM. Well, the plan shall be revealed soon bah, since there's one more holiday for me to plan out my routine. :p

Wahaha..

Actually feel quite good lately.. XD

End here bah.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment