Saturday, December 17, 2011

Hmm..?

Dayum, I lost to my brother in badminton yesterday. I had been playing terribly awful yesterday, losing him in terms of power and defense. Well, I had a better stamina getting front and back the court with speed. Though, I had a defensive liability.. my injured left knee..

My left knee had been occasionally bugging me on and off the court.. I hurt myself during the start of form 3.. which I made a friggin wrong move that had me landed on all fours on the ground. I got pushed when I was attempting a shot while playing basketball and the inertia sent me flying and had my landing position all wrong. And that's it.. my ligament is stretched, loosened, weakened.. what can I say.


And Oh yeah, My brother just told me, he confessed to his long-time crush during his graduation school trip to Singapore, truth-or-dare style. Well, he's getting himself all paranoid now with me and my sister, Edane, bugging him with this matter for a moment now. First time that I have seen my flirty brother actually getting all fucked up because of a girl. Aha.. XD

Truth-or-dare confession.. Hmm.. Certainly brought back memories eh? *blush*

No comments:

Post a Comment