Monday, December 26, 2011

Hohoho.. wait.. Christmas ended eh?

Walking around 1U with a Santa hat pinned on my hair was SICK. :D My sis thought it was okay but my bro made it sound like something embarrassing to do.

Well I did it anyways. x) BALLS MAN.


Three days right before Christmas, I spent my days in Penang Island. A beautiful place which is well-known of its sandy white beach and blue sea. My last visit to Penang was during March.. and my impression of the 'oriental pearl of Asia' was that it seldom rain here.

Well, to my surprise.. a heavy downpour occured on the very first day of the trip. It also did rain on the following day, bt it didnt stop us from having fun ;)

Ok there was one incident, where we were suppose to travel 26km from hotel to eat a decent plate of Char Kuey Teow. To get to our destination, it required GPS as dad wasn't really sure of the route. So, being the eldest son, (damn), I'm suppose to navigate the trip.

And you guys know my poor sense of direction.. and don't need me to explain more..



Everything was smooth at the very beginning, until the time we almost reached our destination, little did I realize we actually got off track.

Anyways, thank god we get to taste some kick-ass Char Kuey Teow at last. x) Still.. no sign of Mic.

No comments:

Post a Comment