Sunday, December 11, 2011

No PP day.. LOL

Moshi moshi everyone, it's been a while since I came back from my Turkey trip..

It's been a great journey there, the wind felt like non-cutting ice daggers, the view was amazing.. We visited various places.. changed about 5 hotels.. visited some bazaars which sold cheap stuffs which wouldn't last for long. Lol

Everything was fine until I tasted the food.. It fuckin sucks.. -.- Not the food there tho.. it's their buffet. Really not my style. Few meals there require us to eat Ikan Bakar.. which has awful lot of tiny bones. (Damn I hate boney fish).. Due to my awesomeness, I decide to swallow everything straight with the bones.

Hot-Air Balloon Ride was sick. We(4 families 20 ppl) got to fit ourselves in a massive basket (or bin.. whatever) and hover at around 7000 feet above the sea level. The temperature also declined greatly in our trip up in the sky. My face was dead dry and my brother ended up squatting and hiding on a small corner of the basket. My friend, Wei Jin, ended up passing his hot-pack from his right to left hand repeatedly before he got frozen.

The rest of the days ended with lots of history about the area.. which reminded me quite a lot about our sejarah exams. Whenever the guide, Abdul Kadir, mentioned about Greek, Alexander the Great, Byzantine.. etc, all the past memories kept flooding in. God, it was a hard phase to memorize all these shit. Apart from that, Kadir seemed to handle the history quite well, guessed he scored straight for his local history test last time.

There was this time that I had a fever during the trip. It was during the near ends of the trip though and so luckily I hadn't missed me and was able to catch up with the rest. Panadols really did the trick. x)



It really felt good bringing the laptop for the trip. Got to stay connected with you. :D Though the time difference is about 6 hours, I still managed to chat with you personally at several locations. Leaving offline messages were my last resort and I was shocked when you actually replied it. x)

Thanks for making me feel warming from so far away in that cold cold place..

Arigato Baka. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment