Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year.. XD

Happy Chinese New Year fellow readers.. (If there's still people reading this).. o.o

So.. on to my Homework List:
Sejarah Notes (V)
Add maths Workbook (V)
Biology worksheets ( )
Study ( )

Aha. XD

This year, the festival was celebrated much similar to the previous years back in the hometown. Hmm.. fireworks? Gamble? Red packets? FOOOOOOD. yeah.. all these sums up what I did there back in B.Mertajam. :D The fact that technology plays a vital role in our life, I brought my laptop back there. LOL. The scene wasn't nice when my parents decided to give me an earlash for being literally glued to it. :P (But hey, I only used it in the day and night only okay. And the wifi wasn't even stable dang it.)

Back home, time to face reality again, piles of homework and assignments, things to clear up.. guitar to practice. Piggies to hug, Girlfriend(s) Woops! :P to miss and take care of. (By saying take care, it means the shower with love thing and not some gang fight thing yeah?) XD It's not like I'm bored or what but, I might need a longer time to escape from the concrete jungle. Life there's much more relaxing compared to daily city life. Back there, there's no need to rush with time.. (I know I know, coz it's holiday) :P

Yes, Exam's going to arrive in a blink of an eye. I bet nobody's really ready yet except.. maybe that John and Xiang. Those 2 asses seriously needed to get kicked man. Hell knows that how much they had studied during the holidays or even during THIS holidays. Imagine yourself having to isolate from the rest and confine urself in the room or toilet to flip encyclopedia of BIOLOGY, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY. Hell that's gonna be fun when people are playing cards or fireworks outside during the annual CNY celebration.

Well, the truth is that there was actually tuition two days back. And boom, I skipped it. :D Well, my dad allowed it though. According to him, " Who goes to tuition during CNY..? Dafuq?(Ok I added this word on my own :p) " But yeah, who does. O: And why was there tuition in the middle of the holidays man.. serious sheet of mood-ruining lah.

And it's January 27th today, and someone birthday is on. So,

Happy Birthday Bryan Yap aka Bra :D.. A great brother, friend, classmate you are (:

Happy Sweet 17th and stay Gay and Awesome aye? :D



HOI..
CHEE KIT YAN..
YOU STILL HAVEN'T ANSWER ME WHAT WHITE MEANS.. ToT


Song Quote of the Post:
"If you think real beauty's on the outside, well that's a far cry from the truth.." - Lies Of The Beautiful People; Sixx

No comments:

Post a Comment