Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday..

Every time Saturday comes, it always makes me think of Anne Saturday?

How did she even manage to get that name eh? o.o


Woke up today, with an empty mind, blur expression.. yeah. Sunlight that beamed through the window glass wasn't powerful enough to awake me from my sweet dreams. It was already 9 when I thought it was only 7. What a drag. Started off my morning, waking up, doing Ali's Sejarah Exercises. It took me about 30mins to answer though, using my self-made notes. (:

I was fucking frustrated yesterday..

With my dad going on about, how fucking lazy I am.. and saying that I can't do any shit. The fuck? Why would parents discourage their own offsprings? Sigh, my mom says it's a form of motivation. But, seriously fuck it this way. I'd rather get fucked in another position.

Schools gonna reopen soon,

Imma needa get all my stationary ready.. Gonna go MPH in 1U later. Keep missing stuffs lately, my eraser, mechanical pencil, highlighter, roller.. gone.. =="

Anyways Introducing my top 10 metal bands :D :
1) Avenged Sevenfold
2) Asking Alexandria
3) Lamb of God
4) Trivium
5) Bullet for My Valentine
6) Killswitch Engange
7) Unearth
8) Shadows Fall
9) Parkway Drive
10) Memphis May Fire

Quote of the post:

Now The Chaos Is All Around Me!
Show Me The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
I Need You To Save Me From Myself
Give Me Something I Can Feel!

-The Sinner; Memphis May Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment