Sunday, January 15, 2012

Lalala..

Ohmai.. Little did I realise my blog songs are so noisy weih.. Freaked myself out when the played while I'm still half alseep.. Am totally awake now as the hardcore melody danced through my senses.

Yesterday was like a dream to me.. Due to the aftermath of the White wine (8.5%) which I took about like 2 glass after 3 hours of basketball. I'm totally lethargic now.. even though after the 9 hours sleep. Pity my legs. From Friday evening, running four rounds of Taman Jaya, Friday Night, Badminton and Tennis playing with family, Saturday, 3 hours of basketball, and later, another Tennis lesson, tomorrow, Biru Training. Hell yeah man..==, I'm so gonna get myself 2 sticks to support myself d. That's about if for yesterday. o.o

Okay, so the 1-week-2-days-only-can-use-internet plan has started. Gonna get used to it until my dad goes to China. HEHEHE. And that will be me being a zombie in school every day. Okay, back to Friday, hmm.. , before the Gerko day started, I had already registered myself in those societies that I want. LOL. After that, I had not much stuffs to do, so decided to walk around with ying.. (xy) and we ended up at the basketball club's counter. and.. Play Ball.

Was there about a long time, shooting hoops with Khai Seong, then we walked into the hall when it's opened. Found xiang, hong, bra, kyan, later on. Oh yeah, and Mr Tee (who wanted to challenge me in international chess) Shit. O: Well, I really know how to play de.. so you watch out Mr Tee. :D Hmm.. let's see, oh yeah, joined UBK, which I passed the interview with some ridiculous answers which really fakap the interviewers. LOL. Anyways, wanna thank Huai Chuang for accompanying me way there.

Kanna for lunch, and running starts at 2.30p.m. Managed my first round around the Taman in 5mins. The second round killed me though.. :X But still managed to finish the walk-jog-run for 4 rounds. Aha. Well, congrats tek who finished all 5. I desperately needed water that time, near dehydration weih..


Hmm.. hopefully you like those 2 small little gifts bah. (X
And meh.. only say thank you ah.. no something else? O.o

Baka.

No comments:

Post a Comment