Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I'd be indifferent..

Not supposed to be online now.. I should really dig a hole and bury myself down in the puddle of mud. My appalling results had cast a spell of disgrace and disappointment on me. I'm okay with that but, hopefully my parents don't find me as a disappointment to them. It's a terrible thing to do, seeing your parents shed tears over what the responsibilities that you had taken as a student and also, as the eldest.

In comparison to me, both my siblings are able to score splendidly in their exams, and they make it look really easy.. like Mario collecting coins. Sigh.. I wonder was it me that who did not put in extra effort, or they had been secretly working hard? Knowing my brother, who is definitely smarter and more cunning than me, is able to pull through exams with his raw talent. His records proved it. My sister, the not so smart one, normally pours in her diligence and perseverance in crafting great results. I admire her for that.

Friends.

Glad to have friends like Dragon and Khai Seong, who accompanied me all the way to summit to purchase a new pair of Basketball Shoes. Amazingly though, Bear also splashed his cash on a pair of shoes himself. The trip took almost the whole day out of us and it ended all the way at Dragon's house. Anyways, Dragon if you ever see this, I just want to say
thanks a lot bro. (:

Adrenalin Mob - Indifferent

"Looking back on my life.."

It's amazing that I'm already a Form 5, waiting to graduate from my secondary/middle school and head towards highschool/college. It feels like in a blink of an eye, everything changed. From what I learn, and what I know, and what I am interested of. And who I care for.

Why am I posting all these stuffs? I don't know. John said that my blog had become an EMO blog. Well, partly the truth lolx.

Anyways,

I've done an As I Lay Dying - Moving forward song and a cover for the intro-verse-chorus for Set The World On Fire by Symphony X. Be sure to check it out. :)


and Boston lost to Miami.. Agh..

No comments:

Post a Comment