Sunday, June 3, 2012

Tired.. Fear..

10.48p.m.

It's been a while since I last updated my blog.. Hmm.. it's been exams circling all over my mind for the past weeks so I didn't have time to pour my time into online blogging. I do wonder sometimes whether are there any readers visiting my blog.. or all my efforts and feelings poured here just for my own entertainment and excitement.

Today might be the worse day of my life.. I had no fucking soul or life in me today. I can't feel any enthusiasm in me carrying out activities for the whole day, which is very wrong. It just seems like the world doesn't matter anymore. For the first time these feelings came.. Weird much.

Oh yeah, I have been working on my Shooting lately with Khai Seong. Finally saw some improvements. To go with the training, I actually ripped my basketball shoes. Crap. The base of the shoes had been ripped out and it's not easy to be replaced. How do you actually glue back the sole of the shoes, come on it's basketball man. So, to solve it all, we plan to go seek for a new pair of shoes. Well, there goes my Adidas.

My biggest fear..

I was wondering whether I wrote the wrong story line for my topic. It's the truth anyways, I am afraid of pop-up ghosts and horror stuffs. sigh.

Still Isabel's idea of 'My Biggest Fear is Losing You'.. was pretty impressive. However too bad she didn't write it, or not it would be a great essay based on her caliber. :P

But still who would she be scard of losing..? Apart from her family and relatives. :P


Somehow, I can't get enough rest.. is it because I have been going online too much.?

Nevermind.. as long as I spend time on Astro Tutor TV.. should be able to keep up with my studies.

Oh yeah.. Add maths project.

==

No comments:

Post a Comment