Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Lazy Bug

Seeing my siblings all go back to school, I have nothing to do now for the rest of the month. Though that, I am very very lazy to work, and even feel reluctant to help my dad with his shop. (He tries to find an excuse for me to go to the shop). To say the truth, helping my dad will not gain me any experience.. in my honest opinion. 

To speak the truth, I'm not feeling bored at all for the holidays. I feel quite captivated and absorbed with the stuffs I do and WILL do. There seems to be a schedule fixed up for my holidays now and working doesn't fit into any of the time slot. 

Up to now, everyday I did a bit of gaming, a bit of comic, a bit of guitar and a bit of basketball. Now imagine that I allocate 2 hours for each of those, 8 hours would have passed by. I did this consistently for almost 3/4 of the week.. so I dare say that its quite productive the way I spend it. 

Why don't I work? My mindset is contrary to what the average young adults think. "Time to earn money and get some experience and buy all the stuffs I want". For me I look ahead and say.. I know that Sem 2 is gonna be way harsher than Sem 1 and after all the threats from my physics teacher, I really want to take the holiday just doing what I want to do.. as never know.. there might be no time for a life like this for the next few months and even the next few holidays.

Well, my whole family kinda call me a useless and lazy person now, but I guess I just have to bear with it. Lol :P

Great news is, soon my car's gonna arrive. It's a Toyota Vios.. totally different than the initial target Ford Focus. Well I guess having a car is better than none.. gotta make do with what I have now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment