Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Last Thing..

The last thing I would want to cry for is my guitar.

Over the years, I had fostered a strong bond with all the guitars I used before.. and despite all the knocks and hits and the terrible scars on them, they played a part of my life. Although my guitar changes every now and then, occasionally I would use back some of my older guitars.

Now, this fucking thing happened. I dropped my guitar, and the guitar this time, is worth RM6000 and fortunately, one of the tuning pegs broke. My guitar stand was right by my side and as I realized that the DotA match was starting, I abruptly left my guitar there and guess what, I didn't realize I missed the base of the stand. After a while, my whole guitar, literally, came crashing to the ground.. and the next thing I saw.. was a broken tuning peg.

Fuck it.. I just feel like drowning myself right now. I have no idea what to tell Dad.

Fucking carelessness, fuck it all, fuck my life, just drown me alive.

Whenever I feel down, sad, broke up, emo, happy, I always play my guitar.

And now looking at my deformed partner, it is just so sad I can cut myself now.

I don't deserve to be a guitarist. fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment