Monday, November 28, 2011

28/11/2011

This morning, FUCK, woke up at 10.. THEN.. was about to go downstairs to shower and have my breakfast until.. I heard a violin sound. DAYUM.. my sister's learning violin with her teacher at the living room. At that time, I was wearing what.. Boxers and Singlet?.. To keep my well-built reputation in front of the teacher, I decide to stay in the room.. How long can 1-hour be?

Wadafak.. Guess what? After the violin teacher gone off.. The guitar teacher came by to prepare my bro for his guitar examination at the eleventh hour. (He's my teacher too).. And now, I have to get stuck in the room for another 1 hour. FUCK. Suan liao.

So another 1 hour have passed by, and so I exited my room.. until I heard some aunt's voice. BITCH. That voice lasted for 1/2 an hour.. -.- By the time I get to shower, it's already 12.30.. damned. DAMN YOU ALL.

So yeah, when I was clearing up my room, I found a pretty old Ps2.. and miraculously it was able to work. 'WIN', I thought. Finally, something to add onto the boring, typical holidays. Too bad, I had only maybe a few not up-to-date games, for example, Winning Eleven 09' Nba 09' and maybe a supposed-to-be demon like game but turned out pretty animeish.. Soul Nomad : The World Eaters.



Haha.. But what actually took the most time these few days is texting you lo. Had to check the cell (CELLPHONE) all the time, just in case I missed one of your texts. And luckily I haven't missed once. XD

Yes, I miss you and dan xin your health when you're off for the trip in Genting. So you better learn how to take better care of yourself kay?

Baka.. X)

No comments:

Post a Comment