Monday, February 6, 2012

Serious?

Chinese New Year, the annual major festival featured with various styles of celebrations is finally coming to an end. The end of the festival, however, puts an important signal to us Form fives that it is really time to buckle up ourselves and start motivating and give ourselves a meaningful push for our future.

Human can never have enough push eh? With laziness occasionally blocking our way. :P

Many meaningful events had happened during CNY this year, especially the trip-to-10-houses organized by no other than Hsien Loong, my so-called brother.. and heng dai. (X With visits to everyone's house and also Puan Chee's house, which I won a stack of bucks there, we surely created such great memories. Seldom do one get chances to participate in a 12-men van trip all around from Petaling Jaya-Puchong-Serdang area in one single day eh? Plus, got to play some intense basketball at an open field nearby Mun Chun's house. :P Back to 5-on-5 formation with.. Me, Lian Jiet, Yun, Khai Seong and Quan. :D Dominated the game man, but left the court with blisters. O:

So, somehow things have started to complicate a bit. :P Hehehe.. with Wyn Yun and Lii Xiang's friendship starting to get more and more off the handle? Muahaha. :P Sorry, I can't resist but to mention this. XD Well, had no idea since when both of them got so close, which sometimes to make me wonder eh. Since Yun's one hell of a brother, I just can't stop taking note of it. Muahaha. :P Let's see wether those 2 will burn into flames. XD

Hell, how many glasses of alcohol had I been drinking for the past few weeks. Let's see, few cans of Carlsberg, few glasses of red, white wines.. yeah, taking incredible amount of alcohol seriously causing me a nausea nowadays. Dizziness. O: Shall reduce the intake of alcohol starting from now and live a healthier lifestyle. (:

Give it all to A7x.. They're coming to town. Hopefully I'm allowed to go for the concert. It will be my first time going to a crowd of ppl XD.



Valentine's coming.. I don't think I'm in forever-alone state this year..
So..
Let's see what surprise I can bring for you,
Kay? (x



Song Quote:
"These thoughts will carry me, through the darkest nights, while your eyes rest in mine.."
- The Darkest Nights; As I Lay Dying

No comments:

Post a Comment