Friday, March 23, 2012

Fight.

When you thought that, nothing could be any worse than the demon inside you.

Boom.

Your exam results came out. It's good for you to get a eye-pleasing two-digit score, but in my case, it's appalling. Really appalling. In my opinion by the way. Dang, how can.. Really screw this term. I did badly in Mathematics, my languages were a downfall, my chem was literally shit. Thank god, my Bio and Physics were a booster dose. But was it enough to cover the hole I actually dug for myself? I doubt.

Gosh, when I always turn and look to my right, I always feel morose. Hey, my bro John is actually overtaking me already, working hard, studying, and when I look at myself, I see a guy, always get stuck up with emotional problems.

No more though, somehow, I feel that my ohm is coming. Maybe it's just me. After being present in the Edufair in Klcc. I somehow found an aim for myself and go on to my psychopath. (yes the Gazette).. physchological* studies.


To pursue my studies, it will take a lot of hard work.

It's more than just saying..

You have to actually work hard for it.

It's life. (:

Sorry for the abrupt ending but, gotta go sleep now dam tired.

Bye laptop, Hi sleep goddess. Let's sleep XD

No comments:

Post a Comment