Saturday, March 31, 2012

Tch..

Yes, finally know how to sing. What an accomplishment.. haha.. Nothing feels better to be able to sing and express your feelings through songs and pieces.

Yes, apparently, somehow, feelings can overflow. That, brings out tears of agony, pain, frustration.

Well, that's actually part of the game. Since part of your feelings are dedicated to the song.

So yeah, the 2nd round of idol ended up with four Emo guys, singing a fucking emo song.. by no other than the Prince of Love Song. Well, we kinda screwed it up but not as badly as we thought. Wyn Yun, somehow raised his volume to the max, covering mine. == Eff. So emo for what Wyn Yun, me volume 5 you straight shoot to volume 10. Yan Wong..


Lethargic and Sleepy..

But, don't wanna sleep now. I'm a bad bad boy.. >:D.
Somehow, dad didn't pull plug today, not yet I guess.
So why not spend a bit more time on the internet, before I have another 5 days break?
Well, somehow the responsibility of studying starts to set into me.

Enough of wasted light.
Gonna start studying soon.

It's really frustrating to see myself in this position.
Struggling to get good results while my siblings actually made everything look simple.

Jayden: 21st Edane: 5th Enson: 2nd

Yes, comparison between 3 of us are like that,
normally I'm the one whom always get overshadowed due to my lack of ability to implant good grades in my report card.

Year by year, it's like that.

Sigh..

No comments:

Post a Comment