Sunday, March 11, 2012

Leave Out All The Rest..

Expected.

It all ended.
My suffering, first time caring, treating a girl with all my best.
Trying to build a great relationship, maintain it and make sure everything go smooth.
Things were right at first, but relationships are a bumpy roads filled with ups and downs.

Though, I had never regretted anything. Doing all my best for a girl. I just hope the memories stayed with her. Thanks for the memories.

Cookies.
Walking out of school.
Sweet texts.
Morning Calls.
Chocolates.
All the Baka-calling names.

Thanks for the memories.. (X

But there's something wrong somehow, the ending was just too brief.



Argh.. My hands are still aching from the aftermath of the paint job. Due to my undesirably short height, the corners of the ceiling-sidewall boundary had caused me to go on full stretch. Meanwhile, also had to keep the balance as I stood on a chair on a table lolx.

It's great to see people coming to class and help. And some of them (including me) :P Bluek, stayed on to abt 4+ to paint the walls. Seriously, Dedication man. All of us scraped and painted and scraped again. Screw. Other class had finished way ahead of us and we were still busying trying to get the old paint off.

Well at least all the hard work paid off eh. XD

Then, after all the work, we had a little usual SamSiTalk, which ended up quite furious.. and curses.. and

What I felt the most, Guilt.

I couldn't believe my ears when I heard those words. I didn't know that I once caused this trouble, so along with the Epc's. I really need to apologize, seriously, if it hadn't been that day I wouldn't know what had actually happened.




As time passes, we see true colours.
As time passes, we know that
Who's right, who's wrong;
Who's changed and who's not;
Who's evil and who's pure;

You may mask over the face; but you can't throw away what you have done; and what people see in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment