Sunday, March 4, 2012

Mind Blown.

I'm officially Mind Blown. (:

Given up hope on this exam man. Good shit. The teacher really did a superb job for arranging such.. discouraging schedule. Dafuq? First Add Maths, then Bio, then Sejarah. Sigh.. Pretty screwed up for me. Caused me to lose all my motivation d.. what to do.. screw lah.

Currently lying on my bed.. Hugging the Piggy I brought to Pangkor.. Yeah since my girl hugged it during the trip, It is safe in my arms every night.. Hahaha.

Actually I had no idea why I'd like to collect piggies all the time. Since like I had this habit since I was in.. Form 1 or 2 maybe? The main reason collecting all these piggy products is that.. I am born in the year of Pig.. yeah zodiac. Well, I know it's a stupid and immature reason but yeah.. I'm also naturally attracted to cute stuff.. so I see something nice and worthy, I just grab it off the rack.

Some of the friends think that, walaoeh, Jayden you dam gay weih. Especially Hsien Loong, obviously in a joking manner lah. But then the kawaii-ness of the products seriously dam :D lo, well and definitely cash-sapping.

Sigh.. back to reality..

In the midst of exams..

Gonna revise chinese again later on.. for now. Sejarah yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment