Saturday, March 17, 2012

Take a fall.

I just realized how guys just couldn't forget the ones that they had cared about, loved, and created memories with before.

I had known some of them. And I could see, they still couldn't remove the stained spots that the previous one had walked pass.

No, I refuse. I refuse to end up like that.

Fuck.

Seriously fuck it.

Tried hard for something, failed.
Tried hard to win something, failed.
Tried my best to change, failed.
Tried my best to communicate, failed.

Geez. How screwed my girl-handling skills can be.

Ahh. Just like what John said, Girls can never be understand. TYPICAL GUYS AGREE ON THAT except those who think like girls. I don't fucking care wether offense is taken but that's the truth.

Gah,

there's one statement that I had received for quite sometime now,

and I'm gonna cling on to that until the right time comes.

"Bro, You deserve better.."



It's wonderful how lyrics can affect one's thought..

seriously God,

I pray,

Let me break through this stumble

and let me come back ten times as hard, strong and powerful.




But firstly, Remove from me this deception I called love.

No comments:

Post a Comment