Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas with my brother.. (:

Shortly after I returned from the China Trip.. my parents and my sis set off for another trip to China and these time.. without us troublemakers. 

So, for the past 2 days, its just me and my  brother at home.. in game mode for the whole day. I took control of the TV as I tried to complete my newly-bought RPG adventure game. (Played 10 hours today) While my bro just dota-ed the whole day through.

So, that's about it. As lifeless as we can be, its sad that we aren't able to celebrate Christmas with our family. However, we still have two of us. So everything is fine, except now our house are full of vulgars and curses.

Ever since we were both left at home, we shifted our laptops to the living room.

And yeah we dota-ed there.. so curses are flying every where in the house. Not a great taste for the innocent ears. Haha..

Well, gonna take the undang test this Thursday. Hopefully I don't fail.. 

Oh, can't wait to be back on the court now the pain of my knee has subsided.. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment