Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Wishful Thinking..

Wishing all the members of my Ehstrians family a fun and enjoyable trip to Melaka.
It's the last time everyone gather together liddat and go for a trip so hopefully everyone will cherish the time being together.

Meanwhile, I will be facing my Undang test tomorrow. Haha, nervous nervous.. ><

Even more nervous than SPM leh.. Aiyo.

And I'm currently addicted to this game. It's awesome. :D A PS2 game btw. Can't afford a PS3. =3=

Well, few more days left to my first ever guitar performance. I'm the oldest among the performers, I think. But then I am gonna perform a Grade 8 song, so it kinda balance it out. Apparently, I still haven't master the particular song, and it kinda tortures your arm muscle. Mine are completely numb every time I finished playing that song. Its called Gran Vals btw by Francesco Tarrega if I'm not wrong. Hopefully able to clean up the bits of mistakes in my songs. (:


I want to see my friends again, although not this time, reunion is certain. Although, it might just  be wishful thinking..

No comments:

Post a Comment