Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Trust.. Part 1

Trust can mean anything..

Trust can mean, the trust between friends, between soul mates, but for now the only thing I feel is the trust between my parents and I.


Monday, right after Bio paper, I went on to Mei Xin's house for a so-called BBQ party. Few of us took the taxi back her house, and few of us decided to take the bus. To say it all, it wasn't pleasant taking the bus. We (Bryan, Tien Sern, Me, Chai Hoong, Angel, Song Zhe, Weng Hei) got lost and had to turn back. Just then, we caught a lucky rainstorm.

The rainstorm definitely struck us hard. We were all wet after walking just halfway to her house. A kind bus driver drove us to a bus stop nearest to her house, and that was as far as he could go. Then we had to walk our way to her house. Sadly, we got the wrong direction and headed down the wrong path, with raindrops falling down from the sky like tears and it only took a while for us to be drenched in rainwater. We tried to run but the weight of soaked uniform slowed us down. We were walking opposite the direction of rain the whole time, and the accumulation of rainwater flowing from uphill kept pushing us down the slope.

It was only some time we had managed to go through this hardship and fought our way to Mei Xin's house. Rawr. XD

The first thing I did was to rush into the washroom for a quick shower before getting sick. Then the karaoke party started. When everyone pretty much arrived, the bbq party officially started and everybody got fired up and started cooking. The boys also played monkey ball, which was tiring. :P Not to mention, the pop champagne session and sharing the pink potion around. Haha.

I was simply attracted to Mei Xin's Dog, Lucky. I had no idea what breed is it, even Mei Xin the owner don't have an idea about it too. Lol. Lucky had blackish fur, and big round, INNOCENT eyes. At my first sight, it stared straight into my eyes, seemingly communicating with me. Well, I love him haha. And Gawd, I saw the priceless look on Chee Seng's face when she heard Mei Xin calling her dog, Jayden. Hahaha, he was like wtf man.

Well, Lucky's is officially Jayden #2 haha. Just like Kuroko's Tetsuya #2.

As Lii Xiang said, the night is still young.

I suddenly got the news of staying overnight. And so I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment