Saturday, December 22, 2012

Peace of Mind.. Is just what I need..

Wings.. take me higher..

It was about 8 days that I took myself off the social media network Facebook, and I find myself reverting back to the past. Those carefree days that my life didn't have to rely on these websites to keep me up to date.

It all started with a 3 day V-camp trip, followed by an imidiate Guilin trip in China. What a sick schedule, nonetheless tiring.

Gah, the V-camp trip is not only fun, but beneficial in some ways. Especially, I got to spend time with my second family of my highschool. The GAY clan, or group. Apart from my classmates, it was with this group of people I enjoyed my time the most. Our friendships never broke although we split classes eventually in Form 4. Though that, every recess, we shared the same table, talk endless topic and never failed to put a smile right up to each others faces.

During this 3 day trip, I shared the same room with Yim, Mun Chun and Wen Yaw. The room was utter chaos man. What happened inside the room was, everybody was walking around in their underwear when no one else other than 4 of us were in the room. Also, they persisted on switching the air conditioner at 16 degree and froze all of us into ice cubes, despite shielding ourselves with the blanket. It was a dam gayish night. We only had a single bed and a queen size bed. Ended up 3 of us had to gay on the queen size.

I slept on the most corner of the Queen size bed. On the first night, when everyone was partying, I couldn't take it and fell asleep first. On the next morning, I slowly woke up and to my surprise, I saw Yim facing me, asleep. Shock dao. Gay dao..

Lost World of Tambun was a great spot for relaxation. First day, all of us guys went for the hot spa. Then, those crazy buffoons came up with the idea and kai bao everybody underwater, leaving them with only underwear on. The first victim was Khai Seong.. followed by Looloo and of course our beloved Dragon Chew. Haha. Everybody gave signals to each other and just gang raped our victim. Haha.

The second day was the six mile tunnel, which was nothing much.. but just continuous walking for the whole morning, enjoying the darkness and the sight of bats hovering at the ceiling of the cave. Had to deal with the varying water levels while maneuvering the narrow path in the cave. When we reached the other side, Jun Haw and I had to search for trees away from the group to answer the nature call. Well, Lian Jiet actually just did it on the spot.. in the river. Lmao man.. HAHAHA..

The 2nd night was nothing much really, just some games and buffet and lucky draw.. which I got a Mashimaro plushie with pineapple cap? Haha.. if that makes sense to you.

Third day was all about theme park.. , continuously sat the Pirate Ship twice. Our gang almost took the whole ship. They were really brave weih.. I see them when the ship was at its peak, they just stood up and let themselves free fall. The feeling was like fucking orgasm man. I tried it but seriously its scary. Later on, its all about water parks slides.. and Petting Zoo? Lol?

Hahaha.. Seriously can't have enough fun with these bunch of people which I call family. :)

Its my last trip with my schoolmates..

Too bad lah, can't make it to the Class Trip.

Ehstrians.. Remember have fun yo.. and take more pics ;)

I will be looking on the same moon as you guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment