Saturday, January 19, 2013

Crumbling into Pieces..

Hola readers..

It's been 2 weeks since I entered HELP college.. and happily I can say that, I am slowly adjusting to the college lifestyle. The schedule's kinda relaxing and the it isn't really stressful up to this point. However, my lecturers are constantly pushing and stressing the importance of scoring and doing well in A-levels, especially in the first term exams. 

This is the first time I kinda feel stressed out. I didn't have an idea how the questions in college exams are gonna be like. The way they are going to ask, or mark the paper, it's simply hard to pinpoint and score good grades for it. They call it A-levels, 'A level above the rest' that's why the stress is on man.

Not to mention there're still Moral and Malaysian Studies. And I'm the leader of both groups. Crap lah weih. Being in the same group with friends, ended up Me who's gonna lead the who team.

Oh, I got another classical guitar, I guess this will be my final piece of instrument for the classical genre. The sound is pretty and I like the gripping, neck the overall of the guitar. Hopefully I can perform well and do well with it. :)

Though that, I'm still waiting for my Multi-fix and my Schecter Hellraiser.. Probably coming in March.

Then we will do some guitar covers yeah? :P




No comments:

Post a Comment