Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy 2013 all :D

It's the 3rd day of 2013, sorry for being a little late, kinda worn out after being in college for 2 days..

So, this is a quick summary of what I had been doing these 3 days.

1st Jan 2013

I was in 1U then, sitting by the open air car park with Dragon, Bear, Jing Wei and Hui En, looking at the night sky and prepare for countdown. We took a couple of pictures as the fireworks blasted and exploded in the night sky, dressing it with beautiful colours. Well, it was my first time counting down with friends. Though,  I missed the group hug and walked home early with Bear. Well, he didn't look good that time, probably due to the tiredness. After reaching his stop, I literally sprinted back home, and updated my statuses, it was already 12.30 by then. Later on, I took a quick shower and got upstairs. It was already 1.30 by then. Chatted with Mei Xin and Bel for a while, but due to the tiredness of my own, I collapsed onto the bed.

2nd Jan 2013

Start of college, as I walked towards the staircase leading me down to the underground University of Help, I saw Xiang in front of me. We had been in contact for the day before, both of us kinda excited. So saw Tek, Yenn, Jun, Yi Zhe, JunWei, Wei Jian, and a couple more secondary and primary schoolmates. Got to know around the campus. It was like a maze.. something like Taman Jaya except you see buildings all around the place instead of trees. Well, got some briefing and signed my offer letter. Had lunch with JunWei in McD then went home.

3rd Jan 2013

Came early with Xiang Jun Wei and Tek to take the shuttle bus there so we get to register quickly for our MQA subjects. Unfortunately, there was already a long queue by the time we arrived there. Xiang collected her ID card, and she used her secondary photo. Yay haha.. :P Anyways, this day, briefing about the subjects was carried out. All the lecturers were cool and clear and actually frightening, as in, saying about the statistics and stuffs. Had lunch with Xiang and her primary friend Chuan Jiet at Subway. My second time eating their sandwiches. :3 Not bad though.. haha. Went back, and got our timetable. Unfortunately, I got into the different group as Xiang, yerrr.. no one to help me at Bio liao.. haha. On the other hand, I entered into a group which I had little acquaintance..



Gaahhhhh.. Feel like changing group but, well, they say never know..
This was the feeling I got before I was transferred into S3 and everything turned out great.. :)
Hopefully everything will be fine tomorrow when I step into my class.. :D

Still gonna start off lonely again..


Hanarebanare itsu no watashi..

No comments:

Post a Comment