Saturday, January 26, 2013

Something out of Nothing..

Just came back from my first CNY dinner. It's my first time having wine again since the end 2012. Yeahhhh.. the flavor is back man.

So last Friday, I was caught up with shit man. I was playing basketball with my friends, and I attempted to do some streetball moves, so I kinda threw the ball towards my friend's back. Then all of a sudden, he gone mad at me, and suddenly came forward to me and asked me for a fight. Wow, it was like a true basketball game man. I was damn shocked, he suddenly came up to me and said "Wan fight isit? Come lar."

Shit got real. I was like 'omfg, what should I do'.. Then I go straight up to him and we were like face to face. Our friends gathered and seperated us. So I just walked on, I was like, screw it I'm so not playing tricks anymore.

Okay, so that guy's name is Joseph.

Joseph is a fun and cheerful guy. Seeing him turn all bellicose all of the sudden seriously stunned me. After walking halfway, I turned around and saw him smiling at me and said 'Hahaha.. Gotcha.'

WTFFFFFFFFFF.

My god, someone please give him the Oscar Award man. The heck, he acted like he's gonna fight me a minute ago and all of a sudden he put on a smile and said he was joking.

Goddd, I was like 'man.. are you really kidding..' I don't know what he thinks man..

It's just the 3rd week and I thought I was going to get in trouble already. He scared the living shit out of me.

I ended up apologizing in the Whatsapp group.. then.. Edwin and Lenard started spinning a yarn.

After I apologized, I went to sleep. Then, when I woke up.. I saw I had 159 new messages.

Well the story ended up..

Me and Joseph was fighting for a lollipop.. and I smacked Joseph's lollipop on the ground. And Joseph threw the basketball on my face. I got a nosebleed. Joseph went Muhammad Ali and almost killed me. I was terribly wounded.

Okay... ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment