Saturday, February 25, 2012

Exams.

Bored..

Was staring at Mitosis and Meiosis basically the whole day..

Kinda bored out of studying, Sigh. Such determination for the first time exams.

Well, I came out with a decent plan to solve it all.

Aim: Fail First Term, and get Superb results for Second Term.

So, when my parents come visiting, at least I can say there's improvement. LOL

Well, I guess this year I wouldn't get complaints from my form teacher. I'm seriously pissed with Siti Mariam, for comparing me with the other Prefects. Damn, how can she even put Me and Zhong Yih in phase. I'm at the foot of the hill that time and Zhong Yih is in the Space already. Screw, better chase after him. Before people start comparing prefects again. :X

Actually, Kinda lost all my Ohm and Motivation for this term. RAWR, where the hell d' all the motivation from last year gone to? ToT..

I haven't been setting targets this year, since I have been drowning in happiness that I reached my aim, and eventually got accepted later on.. (Weee.. XD yep couldn't sleep that night).. was in seventh heaven. XD

Now, seeing friends all working like bees.. I'm really tensed now..

Scared.

Frightened.

Because of some examination. And heck, SPM's haven't reach yet..


Back to staring at dreaded history text book..
Hopefully I won't get too frustrated and tear the book into half.. after seeing my Success Biology divided itself into half this morning. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment