Thursday, February 16, 2012

Game On..

Stronger mental strength. :D

Exam mood's somehow not on yet eh? Me? Definitely feeling the pressure piling along my back. Homeworks' burning me up. Complicated Mathematics and Additional Mathematics working my brains off, killing up my brain cells. There's much more things to think of now. My once, placid and free mind is filled with shit stuffs nowadays.. and maybe a touch of Happy Memories. XD


Oh-em-gee..
Hate to see my friend being Emo shit nowadays. First time seeing him being so serious so passionate, but getting turned down, denied and rejected man. O: Confined in his room, trying to forget everything from the past few days. Cannot blame him juga. Similarly to me, his physically strong but mentally a pussy. Of All,

My Biggest Fear : Horror movies.
His Biggest Fear : Girls.

Gawd. :3

Indirectly communicating with the dark side of me in my tiny little monologue.. Ahh screw.. when did I last have my dark side, after living life for 17 years.. Great. #scribblescribblescribble


Oh yeah, thinking too much also worn me out lately. Natural for me to think of all sorts of stuffs, no matter love or hate, and let my imagination run wild. Not necessary a good thing though. Thinking too much can cause a lot of trouble, jealousy and misunderstanding. Tested and certified. Not to mention, it has caused me to be lethargic almost at all times. Dang, can't even keep my eyes wide open recently. (Anyways, when did I really open my eyes fully.. O:) So yeah.



Elloh Baka..
Dont dare to stare me d ka?.. o.o
Then Imma stare into your eyes from now on and see what're you thinking..
Muahaha. XD



"No one knows what the future holds. It's possibilities are limitless. This, is the choice of Steins;Gate."

Hacking to the Gate; Steins;Gate.

No comments:

Post a Comment