Wednesday, February 15, 2012

First Valentine?

So this was my entry for my dairy yesterday:

‘今天将会做到自己想象不到的事’..

Until today, I still couldn't really believe it though..

So this was what happened yesterday..

Parted ways with my girlfriend,
Got a bar of chocolate from her.. which came unexpectedly. (Aww.. <3)
Camped in physics lab, desperately trying to finish up the Valentine's Card.
Took out the necklace with with both bronze and silver hearts on it.
Held the necklace in my hand, gripping it tight.
Dashed towards library with John by my side, Jean and Xing Yi leading the way.
Waited patiently with the killing suspense (John say de) outside the library.
Walked in, saw my girl with the eyes close.
Got behind her, help her wore the necklace from the back.

Okay the last one failed. XD My clumsiness got the better of me at last. Epic fail. Though I finally got it right, and made sure that the necklace stayed around her. (:

Epic things happened afterwards but, I will skip that for now.

Well, special thanks to everyone who helped me along the way though, especially Mun Chun and Yi Zen. (X Helped me with the idea, and also retrieved the necklace for me. o.o

It was not a normal thing to do, to go with Valentines Day in particular. For the past four year, I hadn't realized this day at all as to do me, it was a normal day, normal life.

Not this year..
I got to celebrate with my girlfriend and spent time together..
Not as long as expected but still.. happy enough. (:
Though I still had no idea why John described us as the weirdest couple? Lolx.

Gonna tuition soon though. Gonna end here first.


Thanks for letting me be your Valentine..
Arigato baka. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment