Thursday, February 23, 2012

Kaboom. :D

Hi earth.

10.26p.m.. tick tock.

In a blink of an eye, one day is gonna pass. Man, sometimes sitting in class alone, it's when all the thoughts gushing into the mind. Form 5 now, exams, assignments, exams, clubs, I could still remember the first day coming into this school as a cute innocent young fella with a bright future ahead of him. Seriously, after all these years, I have seen all types of people now, who branches out to different fields, or with their specialty and talent.

For Example, my idol in this school. Until now, although he had been expelled out of the PB, which I really blame the fucking Joyce for that, I'm still trying to keep contact with him. A very good friend that one can have. :) This guy, is no other than Yuen Foong, the guy who inspired me to pick up a guitar and taught me several classical pieces.

I'm a Trinity Grade 5 student, approaching my grade 8 next year, after 4 years of playing. Due to my cant-be-bothered attitude, my guitar skills is coming to a downfall unfortunately. Plus, my theory sucks, my hearing sucks as well. I can play, but cant play at a high level, as my interest still remains in the pick, and the sound of an electric guitar. XD


My Ibanez is 2 1/4 years old now.. and my Cuenca is 1 1/2 years old btw.

So, today's pjk.

My class started off with something special today - Jumping hurdles, for boys only.

Well, I managed to skip past all the obstacles. (pretty scared though) Dared not put the burden too much on my left knee. One harsh landing and sooner or late, I would be lying down on the field, face flat. Screw. :X

Still, I'm still patiently waiting for the day when basketball sets into play. :D

Need to get couple of shots in the hole man. (Y)

Oh yeah and the birth-giving vid today.. HOLISHYT.

And so, Mr Tee did it for the first time during Valentines' MINDFUCK. O.O

No comments:

Post a Comment