Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Boom :D..

12.47 a.m. *tick tick*.. It's Wednesday afternoon, the sun is beaming brightly outdoors, but not for long.. until the rain comes crashing down.

For the first time, I didn't reconnect the internet.. Already I'm sick of getting BSOD day and night.. Having trouble to even listen to songs, Fb, and update my precious blog. ><" Screw.. Hopefully I'm able to hang on with it till college.. Sorry for not updating, blog readers.. :X

My mom's still hunting for proof that I went for Moral project. Muahaha.. Imma leave that thought hanging bah. Moral project much? :X.. We only took about one quarter of 3 hours to complete everything and headed to McD in Amcorp Mall..

That's where all the problems started.. Due to my poor sense of direction, I ran in circles, trying to get out off the mall, and also through Taman Jaya. Wadafak.. Too bad.. I didn't get to attend the outing in Midvalley.. Missed the chance to spend time with my buddies.. and especially.. you.

In tuition yesterday, I was having a hard time concentrate.. with the thoughts of my closest group of friends were actually messing around in MidV. It's not too bad actually with tuitionmates like Junwei and Zhi Min which really made my day.

Teacher : "Do we have light in our stomach and duodenum"
Zhi Min : "Yes of course"
Teacher : "No.. how does light even enter into our body unless you have glow bugs?"
Zhi Min : "Light enters through our belly button"

LOL.




Gome..
I didn't meant to speak those words..
I truly care for you..
I don't want to see you get hurt..
I wanna protect you..

That night that we texted each other..
The time we hugged..
I felt the warmth beside me..
and I hope that feeling remains..

And if you call running circles kawaii.. it's actually dam tiring.. -.-
So.. Imma need some cookies for energy yeah XD..


I will be looking forward to munching those cookies..

Baka Kyan.. X)

No comments:

Post a Comment