Friday, October 21, 2011

Break

Another term break is here. :)


Firstly, Fuck the Gradient. Go die please. XO


Idle right now. Sleep goddess is on the way to claim my soul. Fast and loud music company me for the moment.

After the 2 tuitions today, I'm finally gonna relax myself for the one week. One week of good rest is what I really need. :) Expected to be invited to some outings though. Hmm.. Primary, Secondary schoolmates outing, and maybe with some brothers too. :)

Definitely time to change my guitar strings for my dear Cuenca and also polish my Ibanez. :D Teacher's complaining about my rusty guitar playing for quite a while now.. 'Exams' was my excuse. Not for long now, finally got time to practice. For my playing-in-a-band dream, Imma start making guitar covers in my friend's house too. Wee~~ x)

Oh, not to forget about cookies. :P
Still thinking of a way to bake it.



AND...




You're cute when you're jealous. x)

No comments:

Post a Comment