Sunday, October 16, 2011

Bryan Yap

Bryan Aka Bra. x)




I'm not gay.


Had promised him to write this today. So yeah.. :)

So, First Impression?

Actually I saw him couple of times before we have become classmates due to his enormous size. No joke bra, I'm serious. *Troll face* Always thought that Bra was a Chinese-backgrounded, DaiLouYang ppl. Well the myth shattered anyways when I first talked to him in school. I was dumbfounded when he started off speaking with a high pitch voice. x)

Now? Definitely one of my best brothers. X) Well he refers himself as sister most of the time. Don't ask me why. Btw, he's tuitionless and well lack of determination in his studies. But gosh, his general knowledge is (Y), better than me anyways. Oh, btw, he knows how to cook to.. Hopefully he cooks for me one day. x)

Though he seems happy always, sometimes he can be a timebomb.. *Tick tick tick..* and he explodes all of the sudden. Whenever he does that, people around him gonna prepare to suffer x). Most of the people are used to it though. He can run wild during the rampage period.. Hitting innocent people.

I started calling him Grizzly Bear due to his big pair of hands which I refer them as Bear Paws. If he lands one on you, prepare for some serious intense pain. Oh yeah, he also calls himself a great secretkeeper, but it seems not much actually trust him tho. x) Often I resort to him to bro talk, and he never fails to lend me an ear. Thanks man.

Play a vital role in my personality change since I first came up to form4. Taught me a lot stuffs. Helped me understand people better. Helped me brush up my English Language.

Definitely no regrets for meeting him. <3



Next Stop. Lee Xin Ying aka Granddaughter <3 x)

Exams 2moro, Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment