Sunday, October 30, 2011

One day..

*Tuning tuning..*

My Sunday morning started off with me tuning my 3 guitars back in pitch. Until I found out that I actually lost my Allen key.. >< and now I can't tune my Ibanez.. Dayum.. -.- Keep losing things lately.. ARGHH... short term memory lost. :X

Suddenly feels like going back to sleep and not waking up. XD Okay, maybe that's not a good idea for me.. :X Going out soon for lunch.. at night gonna go drink wine again. o.o P.S. I'm not an alcoholic. XD I drink when it is appropriate.

Blasting songs most of the time yesterday.. which made myself dizzy. Headbanging most of the time.. Sis thought I was crazy.. Bro thought I was crazy. Hey, you can't just stay constant when you listen to super loud music right? I'd tap my feet according to the beat most of the time and Air-drum. xD Count it as one of my favourite hobbies. Muahaha.. :X



Heya... Gonna c you 2moro d ><..
Hopefully things gone back to normal yeah? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment