Sunday, October 16, 2011

Lee Xin Ying

Xin Ying aka Beloved Granddaughter. x)



Didn't take a picture with her before. So too bad, don't have my lengzai face inside. xD. Okay just try to focus on her. x) Peace Yo.



Weeeeeee.. ~ <3

Beforehand, I had no idea who was Xin Ying until this year. Xin Ying is one of the jolliest (wait is there even such term :O) people I have met. :) Together with Xiao Qi in class, they form the best duo. Messing around with 2 of them is what I'd love to do every time I enter the class. Being with them certainly bring me happiness. x)

Lets see.

Okay, to speak the truth sometimes I'm really afraid to look into her eyes. x) Apart from the girl-shy problem that I have been trying to get rid off, her eyes are sharp, killer eyes I would say. Well all these are just IMO though. No offense. x) Staring in her eyes can kill, so I tend to look away most of the time. Sorry ah Xin Ying. :P

Hmm.. First Impression?
My first impression is "Hmm.. that girl's kinda cute" Hahas. Well the myth didn't shattered though. x) I always say that, Xy is a auto-rechargable battery. Every time in class, she looks as energetic as always, while most of the people collapse to sleep. Also, Xin Ying is quite hardworking.. from the look of it. Though, this has yet to be proven. Lmao.

"Eh? You play basketball too?" Little did I know that she plays basketball too until she actually ajak me to play. :) Nowadays, most girls don't play bball anymore normally due to the impact of the ball and mainly the in-game injuries which one can suffer. Most guys don't either.

Also, sometimes Xy can be quite emotionally fragile. Most of the girls do anyways. It's always unusual for me to see her in low spirits, and when that comes, something terrible might had happened. Most of the time she hides it quite well, but letting it out is a better choice eh. :P

By the way, Xin Ying knows how to cook too. :D Hopefully be able to test her cooking some days X).

Hahas, its great to be able to know Xin Ying. Chatting with her definitely steals my sorrow away most of the time. Most importantly, I learnt how to become more carefree.. and learnt that, studying is not for the purpose of exams, its for the purpose of our own knowledge.

Thankiew.. x)Grandpa Smurfs you. <3

Next Stop.. Baka Kyan. ~ xD Weeeeee. x)


Anyways, finally raped finish my Mod Maths paper. Hoho. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment