Sunday, October 23, 2011

Cold, cold night..

I showered at 11.40 p.m. last night..

It's 1.10 a.m. now, I'm still awake and fresh. Monday morning.. I'm supposed to be asleep on the normal days by this time. Thank God, it's a holiday tomorrow. I wonder what time will I wake up 2moro morning.

My friends have been blogging about each other lately.. and also about the EPC group. I momentarily pull myself away from these posts so that I don't get bored of it too soon. The urge will be back, that's for sure. :) It needs time to rebuild.

"Pata Pata Pata Pong.." Okay, this crazy, mind-raping sounds have been stuck in my mind for a while now, thanks to John. According to him, it's a sound of the characters in a game application. Muahaha, what epic school life we have nowadays eh John? x) Seems like something's still keep troubling you for the moment. Well, what comes after a heavy storm is a bright, attractive rainbow. :) Definitely not Chai Hoong.. muahaha.

I'm not evil btw.

My laptop is on the table. I'm currently hugging my pillow and typing my blogpost now. X) I always think that starting a blog can improve my standard of English Language.. and yeah, I guess it does help? Certainly makes you think of what to write most of the time. Assuming you have topics to write though.

Muahaha.. for someone who've never cooked before. I successfully fried 2 eggs this morning. Accomplishment man. :X With the guidance of my mom and sister, I finally did it! Now, I don't have to starve outside in the modern world when I've no food. xD
Epic day. "Add oil.." "Enough ma?" "MORE MORE MORE..... STOPPPP..STOPPP.." This is how my sis guides me. Sorry lah, I know I suck in all these hands-on stuffs. Sigh.. o_o Failure much.



Well..



Aww.. Arigato-ne Kyan.. Baking cookies.. <3. Don't care if it had failed or what, it will still taste sweet I bet. x)
I'm gonna think of something surprising the other way round. (Which I haven't ><)
I hope it does work out. :P



Wait for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment