Thursday, October 20, 2011

Bye Exams. :)

24 hours hour left.

I can't wait. :X There's 1 more paper left for me. "What about Civic?"

Sorry, what's civic again?

There goes another semester of school. :) Holidays are a 'Coming Soon'. I'm so gonna get myself enough sleep. The 3-week exam period is pulling my health down the slope. *Achoo*.. See what I mean. x)

So, what am I gonna do in this hols? Definitely something more entertaining and even more memorable. Thinking about ____ ? Yeah maybe. xD Due to my BSOD error, my com forbid me to play any online games. Dayum. That's basically what I did all the time during the term hols. There's always not much else for me to think in those days anyways, unlike now. The early days.. sigh.. when every thing was much more simpler.

I'm so gonna read books during the hols for the sake of improving my written work and assignments. 'Ridiculous' is what my tuition teacher calls it. Till now, my perseverance to improve my language hasn't bore any fruit yet. Though, it's not that bad, that's what my friends told me. Well, that's because their English is terrific.

Heyyyy.. guess what? My phone bill turned out to be RM 30 from 14/9 to 14/10. Oh god. That was lucky eh. x) I broke the 300 mark and it turned out to be RM30. Phew ><. Now,I'm guess I'm able to sms peacefully and have no reluctant thoughts. Haha.



I love the feeling to walk you out of school. Let's do it some other time too okay? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment