Sunday, October 23, 2011

It's Sunday

Morning World. X)

It's the 2nd day of the holidays.

I'm facing the laptop for a long time now. It's really bad for health but hey, what else can you do to burn time without being bored. Though, it's really bad, :/.. my adobe has been failing me from time to time, causing my laptop to hang like mad, and most importantly, causing the BSOD to pop out.

I've been reading this manga called, Skip Beat! I'm creeping at a petty pace though, hopefully I'm able to catch up with the latest chapter as soon as possible. Then I have to catch up on Katekyo Hitman Reborn!.. Both of these mangas are neverending..

Where's the high-geiness people?

It might take some time to get rid of the exam mood.. to get into the game. :) I do think the teachers are darn stupid. Do they think anyone will still listen in class after the final examinations over? Do you think the students still care? Well, there are a few exceptions. :P

Gotta run guys. X) Breakfast and Futsal with family. :) A little family sport to maintain good health. xD



Missing you.. But you know I'm hanging on a bigger problem here. X)

No comments:

Post a Comment