Friday, October 28, 2011

Void..

Once, someone told me.. Pangkor Laut is a well-known 'Heaven' for couples to have their honeymoon after marriage.

Okay.. now that, I've been here for about two days now. But no, not with my couple. X) But with my family and friends. Though, I have no idea why have I been dragged along to this trip, I'd be definitely better to stay at home.

RAWR.. There're actually few beaches which is located at various parts of the island. Went to one of those yesterday. :) Definitely beautiful and relaxing. To be able to walk on what seemed like to be literally white sandy beach nowadays, its pretty lucky eh? Since most of the beaches throughout the country now have been polluted. BADLY. :X

The food? The food is crazy man. Cabonara for lunch and lamb steak for dinner. And it's all on the first day man. Lolwut. Imagine today and the next. :X Imbaness. :O

But still nothing beats your cookies. XD

Gonna ponteng 2 tuitions today..
FTW man. XD




I got to morning call you today.. ><
Hopefully I didn't disturb your sweet dream just now XD..


It feels warming to be able to here your dreamy voice..

Kawaii ne Kyan XD..

Gonna wake-up call you again.. >< You want?

No comments:

Post a Comment