Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Epic day.

Anyways, Fuck you Mr Tee. I wasted 30mins to rape that question and you want to cancel it at the eleventh hour. Bitch.


Muahaha.. Today get to sit with Xiao Qi, Xy and Pei Jean weih. Hehehe.. 3 girls pei me chat for the first half of the school day. Shared a lot of this and that and this and that. xD Get to know their secrets though, and they always act like problem solvers for me. Especially Xiao Qi, Epic Cute and Funny larh that fella.


Gome ne.. Feels so crap, nowadays can't really talk to you like I used to few months ago. :X RAWR. Hopefully you don't sien die. And truthfully I'm jealous lah, Yuen wong, you and Bryan purposely make me de lah. RAWRRRRRRRRR..


Eeesh, jealous face very nice to see meh..

Well, when someone's jealous, he's actually caring for you..

That's what you told me right? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment