Sunday, November 20, 2011

Its 2.10 a.m.

Ohaiyo Mina. :D

It's 2 in the morning now..

Weird eh, I'm not yawning.. I have no idea why. Maybe I'm just not lethargic enough yet?.. I slept about 10 hours the night before.. guessed that extended my stamina for tonight eh. End up blogging and watching Zack and Cody here in the living room..

It's been 3 days since my dad left overseas for China. Finally, I got my old night-roaming life back.. momentarily anyways. I'm actually grateful for him to force me to bed early. But, too bad, there's always a last resort -- Via Sms. So much for the technology. xD

So here's a quick summarized version of my first week of lifelessness.

Monday - Last week of Bio Tuition til next year. Hoorah.
Tue - Physics Tuition about Volkswagen.
Wed - Outing with Tek, Bryan, Xin Ying, Rach and the Twins. :)
Thurs - Maple Maple Maple.
Fri - Chemistry and Outing and Chat.




Okay, here's the small part of post for you again :D

For the first time, I had a private conversation alone with you.. in person. (Finally XD) Well.. my mind was running with crap that time so, Crapped a lot with you. (: There's also the long awkward silence among it tho.. Blek :P

Anyways, you said that you're gonna bake cookies right?
Remember to bake some for me hor.. ><.. I'm hungreh..
Will miss you during the hols... Baka..

No comments:

Post a Comment