Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Idle.. ><..

Aww.. Feel so lifeless now.. Haven't touched book since.. wait since when?


...2 more days..

Thursday and Friday left until the schooling come to an end..

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad..

Me wanna cry liao.. T-T

Exams came a little too late. There wasn't much time for my friends and I to enjoy the post-examination mood. Come to think of it.. this year passed at the speed of light without us actually realizing that 'Hey! It's almost the end of school!'. Like wadafak man..

Gosh.. I'm already 16 now. And I'm still acting so immature and playful most of the time.. Man, Gonna 17 soon eh. I'm so happy that at the thought of.. I will be driving a car next year. :X Daytona USA for the win. (Well, you can just restart when you're car crashes in the game.. in reality.. then forget it :X) LOL.




Wakaka.. Today get to walk out with Kyan again. XD
Weeee.... ><..
Well before that I got mass-slapped by her.. She's dead tomorrow.
You heard that Baka Kyan.. Muahaha..



All the hardwork.. resulted in No: 11th for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment