Thursday, November 24, 2011

Time to gear up?..

My dad told me something today, right before he went to bed.

"Spm's coming.. you know what to do.."

It's almost 2 now.. and this sentence is stuck in my brain. Hmm.. come to think of it. It's really time to prepare myself for the exams. It's November now.. so.. December, January, February, March, April... yeah about 11 months to prepare from now on. But then, hey, it's senior year man.. time to have fun, time to create unforgettable memories among ourselves. Surely you can't backtrack the time eh?

Come to think of it, I'm actually quite looking forward to the coming year. Firstly, I get to drive, and that will be madness for my parents. Muahaha. Driving is not easy, from what I heard. But hey, I really enjoy driving the crazy machine in the arcade. But then you normally get another chance after you crash and burn in the race. So yeah.. ._.

Next year.. next year..

I can't really think of any special events for now.

And God FINALLY, my Aran made 3rd Job Advancement. :DDD

Also bought The Sorceress from the Nicolas Flamel Series and Son of Neptune from Percy Jackson Series. Gotta start reading soon. (Y)

Studying bio at midnight is not fun. ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment