Friday, November 4, 2011

To Rest Of The Epcians:

Xin Ying :

I didn't know what I did was right or wrong? Glad that I made things clear for you. And exposed the truth to you. Thanks for trusting me.. that I didn't hurt him intentionally. It's always a pain for me to see you.. confused over some stuffs. Where's the old Xin Ying, I miss her.. The jolly, energetic one.. that I haven't seen in quite a while now.

Xiao Qi :

Thanks for accompanying me during this hard and challenging phase.. Trying to cheer me up and keep me from emotional break down. Although how poor your results is.. you still tries to cheer me up.

Alvin :

I'm sorry you somehow being dragged into this.. and get mind fucked.. and suffered emotional problems.. ANyways today let you shake dao shuang d.

Chuen Hong :

I think I hurted you the most. I didn't know you were also so emotional. No matter what. after the rain there's always a rainbow. x) Sorry, for putting you in such an unfavorable condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment