Friday, November 4, 2011

To Bryan:

I don't know why.. but blog is my last resort to talk to you guys.

Maybe not you, but for me its easier to express thoughts in words.. without hurting anybody else.. anymore..

Bro, I'm actually scard now.. Scard of you.. Scard of people looking at me at a different angle.. in a different way. I'm holding back while I'm talking to you. Still I can still feel the warmth in you whenever I hug you and call you 'grizzly bear'.

Due to some misunderstandings.. I'd brought the awesome and innocent you into the scene.. the scene which I didn't think that I would explode. First time, anger, sadness, unfairness ran through me. I'm a open-minder, I don't mind criticism. But, when suddenly rubs my name in mud.. I've to clear it.

And, I didn't expect you're dragged into this.
I'm an emotional being..
Seeing you, kyan, ch and the rest.. crying.. my tears fell.

I expect happiness for 5 years in this school. And for the first time, I cried.. at the thought that I might lose you.. one of my brothers (I always treat you as one)..because of this shit. I'm in pain when I said those words.. To see your tears dripping because of this.. I feel guilty.. but I've to make things right.


The rest knew the story.. some suggested me to settle, some didn't..

But if someone's confusing the others..
I've to stop it. It's my natural instinct.


So, I'm sorry.. I really am..
To put you into this condition.. I am truly sorry.

I did say the wrong things.. I did hurt people (not physically anyways)


And one of them is you.. I'm really sorry..

No comments:

Post a Comment